Echad Records operates a free app for promoting Messianic Jewish music.
Our Statement of Faith
The following is our statement of faith. We ask that you prayerfully consider these statements and the biblical passages referenced with them:
- We believe that the Bible, consisting of both the Tanakh (Hebrew Scriptures) and the B’rit Chadashah (New Covenant), is a Jewish book given by God through Jewish writers, and that it presents God’s plan and standard for the whole world. It is the only inspired (God-breathed), infallible, and authoritative Word of God. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
- We believe in one God and that He is Echad: a united one, a composite unity, eternally existent in plural oneness (Deut. 6:4). He is a personal God who created us and exists forever as Father, Son, and Ruach HaKodesh (Holy Spirit).
- We believe that Yeshua’s death and resurrection accomplished the atonement for all who would place their trust in Him as the sacrificial lamb who takes away sin. We become a new creation in Messiah, and are transferred from the kingdom of darkness into the kingdom of God. (Isaiah 53; Eph. 2:8-9, Rom. 5 & 6).
- We believe that as Jewish and non-Jewish people embrace Yeshua as the Messiah, and connect with the Jewish roots of their faith, that a spiritual dynamic takes place, resulting in the equivalent of spiritual ‘life from the dead.’ (Daniel 11:32b,12:3; Rom. 11:15).
- We believe there is no room for anti-Semitism within any community claiming to know, love and follow Yeshua the Messiah, and that God’s promise made to Abraham is still in effect today. (Gen. 12:3; 1 Jn. 4:20).